028677-Sales Representative / Cloud Infrastructure Services
Sales Representative/Sales Associate-Infrastructure Services
This position is focused on Information Technology Services.
This experienced sales professional will identify, develop and manage opportunities to provide Infrastructure outsourcing and solutions services within focused business sectors.
Annual sales quota for this Sr. Sales position is $5 - 15MM in total contract value in Infrastructure services sales.
The role is eligible for an aggressive Sales Commission Plan designed to reward top achievers performance.
- Develop deep relationships and high levels of intimacy with targeted ITO prospects in focused geographic regions and vertical industries such as retail, manufacturing, life sciences, financial and insurance services, state and government, etc.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Partner and work with diverse sales pursuit teams to deliver winning proposals to customers.
- Develop sales strategies and unique value propositions and solutions for clients.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3-4 X sales quota.
- Close total contract value of $5-15MM in Infrastructure services annually.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in selling complex IT integration and/or outsourcing services contracts in the Infrastructure Services market, Cloud, End User Computing, Data Center Transformation, Networking, Storage, Enterprise Outsourcing, etc.
- Recent experience selling into stated enterprise business sectors.
- Experience selling complex outsourcing opportunities that include multiple integrated service towers focusing on value and business outcomes
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and trends.
- Experience in building relationships with senior executives in companies with revenue ranges from $200MM to $10B.
- Experience with the consultative sales approach in analyzing challenges of potential clients and conveying ROI and TCO concepts to CXO level management.
- High comfort level proposing and building relationships with C-suite executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills & outstanding presentation skills
- Significant experience in targeted account sales strategies
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements within the industry sectors and enterprise markets
- Experience with Sales pipeline reporting, forecasting and Salesforce.com CRM tools
- Ability to travel extensively as required, primarily but not limited to the specified NA region
- College degree required Interested and qualified applicants may send their resumes to: email@example.com
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law