028673-Multi - Service PA2
Job Description (Points that BU wants is looking in a candidate)
· 24/7, Blended Process \ Support function (Technical)
· Providing Hardware and Software Support for a HealthCare Medical Device
· Needs to be comfortable with dealing with software and pick up concepts quickly.
· Training, Installation support and scheduling experience will be a plus.
· Problem-solving skills needed.
Experience of transitioning old to new systems will be a plus.
· Should possess excellent communication skills, inter personal skills, people/team management and strong leadership skills
· Should have worked in a technical support profile for at least 1 year or more - Preferred.
· Good knowledge of Windows OS, Computer Hardware and Software Applications
· Excellent Communication skills, Team Player, Interpersonal skills
· Customer service and technical troubleshooting skills.
· Providing Hardware and Software Support to Customers calling over the phone for a Medical Health care Device
· Exceeding call quality and efficiency standards.
· Adherence to Process, Policy & Procedures
· Meeting and exceeding client SL
· Maximize customer satisfaction through effective solutions delivery
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law