028582-HR Global Specialist
This role will support a client in the Western Suburbs, onsite 3 days per week.
Must have an extensive HR background supporting a Fortune 500 international firm.
Must have extensive experience within both the US and Canadian market places.
Best candidates will have strong knowledge of US rules and regulations, but will also have knowledge of other countries, including, but not limited to Brazil, Mexico, and Japan. \
Knowledge of rebadging processes would be a strong differentiator.
Duties will include:
• Learning and Development – Lead trainings as needed and support organizational development strategy by coaching and advising managers on performance management, the career development process and succession planning.
• Diversity and Inclusion – Ensure that managers foster an inclusive work environment. Promote diversity awareness training.
• Compliance – Responsible for compliance of HR related matters in the US, (e.g. I-9s, AAP good faith efforts, required training completion, goal planning and performance review completion, answer questions re: HR Systems and processes, (e.g. payroll, benefits, leave of absence).
• Associate Relations - Advise consultants and management on interpretation of human resources policies, programs, and procedures. Investigates associate complaints and works with HRBPs to resolve.
- Experience translating business strategies into accountable priorities for the team
- Demonstrated successful managing of individuals or team to achieve goals while maintaining individual or team satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience counseling or mentoring individuals to enable them to meet personal goals while simultaneously meeting organizational needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience successfully defining and leading at least one large complex project to achieve functional area goals
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law