028566-Senior Applications Consultant AM8 C 30000579 - FTE & CTH - "RES Digital Management"
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions.
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
- Assist PDM team to produce a complete, successful, multi-functional PLM solution with PTC Windchill Suite
- Provide effective, realistic timelines for various solution paths with expertise on PLM and CAD data management
- Able to handle the customer requirements and develop functions and solutions on the Windchill
- Creo Parametric Interaction
- Develop, implement, train & monitor best practices for CAD & PLM as part of supporting the users
- Train the trainers and also train Windchill users.
- Customize PLM methods with Windchill API, Info*Engine and UI customization.
- Build, customize and maintain Java based custom Windchill Workflows.
- Good working knowledge of filters, validators, data utilities, form processors, interfaces.
- Knowledge of ERP Integration, Webservices, Webjects.
- Automate PDM and CAD Integrated design process.
- Work close with the design automation department.
- Work on QA methodologies to test and qualify functional requirements for production deployment.
- Ability to work on OIR, Data loading, Policy Administration and attribute management.
- Troubleshooting issues and provides creative solutions.
- Support on administrative tasks on Windchill Migration, Upgrade, Report management, File vault Replication configuration and CAD publishing.
- Master new products and technologies.
- Handle the customers with customer-focus.
- Create requirement specification from (Internal) customers and developing design specification Knowledge.
- Knowledge on developing technical and user guides. Required Skills, Knowledge And Education
- Candidates should have experience in System and Business administration of Windchill PDMLink/ProjectLink and troubleshooting knowledge in CAD (Creo Parametric 3.0 or later), CAE tools (Creo Schematics, ANSYS Suite & Altair Suite).
- Proficiency in most functionalities of the Windchill environment like handling Business Objects (Parts, CAD Documents & Documents), Lifecycles, Workflows, OIRs, Queues, ACLs, Teams, Roles, Groups, Users, Templates, File Vaulting, Replication and Visualizations.
- Familiarity with Windchill 10.2 and the newer architecture.
- Proficiency with Query Builder, Windchill Business Reporting, other reporting tools, SQL Server management (2012 & above) with efficiency to handle queries, indexes & custom tables is preferable.
- Strong understanding and experience in customizations.
- Must possess the ability to discuss, prioritize, coordinate and escalate the support cases as needed and should be able to maintain a quick turnaround on solutions to the cases.
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills.
- Should be capable of handling multiple activities.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts as he will be supporting global users.
- Should be flexible to support during weekends as required for patch updates and deployments.
- Bachelor in Engineering or Information Technology/Computer Science.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law