028531-Azure Solution Architect –Data Architect Foundry
· Design, implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments
· Configure Express Route, Virtual Network, VPN Gateways, DNS and Load Balancers
· Create and manage Azure AD tenants, manage users and groups, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
· Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD, configure multi-factor authentication and federated single sign-on.
· Define securing, monitoring, auditing, high availability and disaster recovery strategy for Azure resource management.
· Plan, create, configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
· Plan, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
· Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose Azure applications and services.
· Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
· Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Core BI Analytics Power BI Azure ML Stream Analytics
- Big Data: Data Lake Store SQL DWH HD Insight Microsoft R
- Data management : MDM Data Factory Data Catalog Event Hub
- ECM SharePoint, SharePoint on Azure
- Intelligence, Cortana, Cognitive Services, BOT Framework, IoT Suite
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law