028508-Microsoft Channel Partner
The role of the MSFT Alliance Director is to enable growth of incremental Capgemini bookings and revenues with MSFT as a global technology partner.
Go To Market
- Take a leadership role on the team, often acting as the delegated leader to the VP Global Alliance Executive
- Be a senior Capgemini point of contact for engaging MSFT senior stakeholders and teams across complex MSFT federated corporate model
- Work with MSFT VP's and the partner to design and roll-out Growth Initiatives, taking technical leadership with the Business Unit owners to develop compelling new offerings
- Work closely with the business unit leaders, take the leadership to create compelling thought leadership content (reports, white papers, POVs, video, etc) across both existing and emerging offers and technologies to create an aligned Capgemini viewpoint to market
- Develop briefings to a GMB, GEC and executive level on the impacts to Capgemini of partner technology changes, acquisitions and other announcements, often on short notice to respond to market changes
- Attend key market events to support SBU/BUs leadership
- Develop business cases to secure Business Development Funding from the partner
- Create the material and support the global Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Develop and maintain a trusted network within the MSFT at an alliance, sales and technical level
- Develop, curate and maintain a social media presence
- Enhance Capgemini Commercial and Legal Positions
- Lead and negotiate both alliance agreements at a global level with good knowledge of Group contracting principles, Capgemini global structure and Group Legal process.
- Ensure clear understanding of the boundaries of GC&P agreements vs Procurement agreements.
- The position requires intense interactions with partner executives and their teams.
This position requires travel to partner and Capgemini group locations in the Americas, and Europe.
- Lead technology strategy, offer development and briefings/reviews for the alliance
- Enhance existing, design and drive new go to market offers consuming components of MSFT.
- Support Sales Activities (including seminars, webcast, conferences, road shows, joint planning/mapping sessions)
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the evolving technology positions from MSFT and the impact / opportunity for Capgemini
- Develop key strategic briefings to GMB, GEC and other critical stakeholders
- Lead creation of all material for internal and external reviews Increase our Market Capability
Growth Initiatives and Resale Numbers:
- Support MSFT growth initiatives
- Lead the creation of compelling thought leadership, POVs and white papers to enhance our market position
- Continue to grow a strong governance and executive mapping
- Work with MSFT teams to map industry, service line and sector leaders to identify potential joint opportunities and future account development, initiatives and solutions
- Facilitate Cross BU/Cross Sector/Cross Regions alignment initiatives
• Incremental revenue driven by Sell-With, Growth Initiatives, Sell-To, and Partner Funding
• Increase Capgemini's presence/influence within MSFT.
• Success of QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and executive relationship management
• PGI Alliance Success Measure ( TBC)
-The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
-Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities.
-Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth.
-Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
-Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree