028502-Data Scientist-Media & Entertainment Sector Leader
• Drive client engagements on Big Data and Advanced Analytics in Media & Entertainment Industry focused on Machine learning, Statistical modeling, Product development, Marketing research and Optimization.
• Collaborate with client managers in M and E sector to identify business use cases and develop solutions in driving impact through data science and analytics, communicate results and educate through reports and presentations.
• Work with data science teams located at multiple geographical locations in executing identified business use cases on time and manage project delivery / client expectations.
• Provide thought leadership and input to sales and account teams in growing data science practice across client accounts within Media and Entertainment sector.
• Assist in growing data science practice by meeting business goals through client prospecting, responding to proposals, identifying and closing opportunities within identified client accounts.
• Participate in client discussions, interact with CxOs at client organization to articulate the value of data science approaches, different service offerings and guide them on implementation of the same.
10+ years experience in Media and Entertainment industry preferably working with Studios, Broadcasters.
Solid understanding of business challenges and BI analytics solutions around
• Campaign Management - Ad Sales, Digital Media etc.
• Theatrical Distribution, Home entertainment Distribution, TV networking, Cable networks
• Theatrical Segment Solutions
• Customer Analytics, Customer Segmentation
• Channel Optimization
• Social analytics Solid foundation and background in big data, data warehousing, BI, analytics, enterprise data management and governance, solution architecture, program management.
Experience in designing and validating a complex BI architecture and ensuring its successful implementation. Knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge.
Ability to build executive level relationship driving BI Analytics solution
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure.
You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer.
You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility.
You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP level 2 and seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law