028477-HR Program/Project Manager
• Identify opportunities for improving the effectiveness of processes, systems, and reports.
• Drive system enhancements using project management methodology.
• Continually review processes to identify and optimize systems solutions and the potential for automation.
• Ensure the development, requirements gathering, business process mapping, data conversion, systems configuration, testing, deployment, documentation, and updates for all HR systems.
• Support process enhancements and integrations.
• Serve as the HR main point of contact for/liaison to IT for HR systems and partner with them to ensure successful integration with other corporate systems.
• Ensure HR system data security, integrity, and accuracy.
• Oversee maintenance of data and assure that data is available in a timely manner.
• Provide guidance on complex or escalated HR system issues.
• Act as a resource to troubleshoot all HR system related discrepancies and provide problem resolution.
• Lead the development, delivery, and maintenance of HCM system end-user training and education.
• Liaison with IT and HR Partners to manage and priorities HCM system requests including new functionality, reporting, and integrations.
• Manage the prioritization of HCM work.
• Provide project related support in administering and executing yearly processes (i.e. talent management, performance management, Benefit Open Enrollment etc.).
• Recommend custom tools as needed.
• Liaison with HR and IT for troubleshooting inbound and outbound integrations to the HRIS system.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, information systems, or related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience in managing large size HRIS projects
• Prior experience in the implementation, development, and functional support of an enterprise level HR system
• 7+ years of experience in HRIS / HCM
• 7+ years of experience in business analysis
• Experience in MS Project and other project management tools required
• Experience with SAP preferred
Skills and Behaviors:
• Proven organizational and project management skills to effectively balance competing priorities while adhering to project deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work towards multiple deadlines with shifting priorities
• Broad knowledge of HCM technology (Oracle, SAP, Workday, others), as well as strong knowledge of functional HR practices.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills; expert in Excel, Access, and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of integrated systems reporting
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in the functional area
- Experience maintaining relationships with individuals in other functional areas
- Demonstrated experience successfully lead at least one project that impacted multiple functional areas
- Experience successfully leading teams on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law