028475-HR Reporting Analysis
• Create and own reporting and data visualization for Human Resources
• Build the analytics capability to move from data reporting to data insights to predictive modeling
• Prepare and build reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
• Perform data analysis using standards and methodologies, recommending improvements where applicable
• Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported and be able to quickly provide details about data
• Clearly communicate findings of analysis to appropriate levels in the organization; Provide summary documentation on the acquired results of the analysis
• Work with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes
• Address data integrity issues and works to solve root cause process or systems issues partnering with IT
• BA/BS and 5 years of progressive HR data analysis experience or 9 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
• Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, L&D metrics, and other people analytics)
• Experience with SAP HCM; specifically building custom reports as well as having a strong understanding of data structures
• Experience with SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems preferred and any other related programs useful for executing the above responsibilities
• Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel (v lookups, pivots, macros, etc.)
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
• Demonstrated good judgement and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive and PII data
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated project management skills; ability to drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Ability to communicate the results in a clear and effective manner
• Build and maintain strong partnerships across HR and the organization
• Solid understanding of data visualization principles
- 3-5 years experience in a related role
- Demonstrated deep content knowledge in multiple functional areas
- Demonstrated success working with clients and staff to identify issues and develop innovative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience designing, preparing and/or leading effective meetings with clients
- Experience successfully leading a small team on at least one project that impacted at least one functional area
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law