028469-Executive Program Manager - Group Chief Technology Office
Beyond advancing Innovation, the mission of the Group CTO Office is to provide the market observations and instigate the need for change making Capgemini relevant and competitive.
We drive global perspectives on emerging technology trends, foster technology awareness across the Group, govern the global Applied Innovation Exchange network, sponsor the architect’s community and other specialized technology skills, and represent the CTO points of views priorities, positions and strategies both internally and externally.
Enhance Capgemini’s market positioning across all stakeholder constituents Impact short and long term Group and SBU revenue production objectives
Establish and drive a relevant innovation agenda for the Group
Reinforce the Group’s position as both a Technology and Transformation market leader
Ensure the Group’s role as a global independent/agnostic advisor to our clients
Help to make the Group the global employer in which colleagues want to invest their careers
Ensures the growth of the Applied Innovation
Exchanges supporting the framework and our global AIE eco-system
The EPM role has been shaped to support the needs of the Group CTO Office and expose junior colleagues to the unique challenges of driving the overall Innovation agenda for the Group.
Those who have been through this program are able to add Program Management skills to their experience in consulting and technology.
The opportunity offers maximum exposure to Capgemini’s senior executives for mentoring, networking and direct learning.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
This role reports directly to the Operations Lead; partnering on a daily basis with the Executive Coordinator (EC), with frequent interaction with the Group CTO.
The role will include direct support of the Operations Lead to manage day to day operations of the Group CTO Office, including, and not limited to:
• Coordination of all event / speaking opportunities
• Support of the Operation Lead in preparation of briefing and presentation materials
• Direct support of Internal Comms in coordination of routine executive communications
• Effectively/Proactively support the Group CTO and Office with objectives/initiatives
• Serves as back-up to Executive Coordinator as required
• Support of CTO Network Board logistics/planning
• Group CTO mailbox management
• Governance Reporting
• Assume additonal special projects/ tasks as assigned
Experience and Skills Required:
The ideal candidate will have more than two years in a client-facing role (preferred)
• Demonstrated mature judgment and discretion in handling of confidential information
• Effective ability to engage and communicate with high level executives
• Demonstrate an effective ability to work proactively and independently
• Superior time management, organizational research and problem solving skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Creativity, imagination and inventiveness
• Passion, energy and excitement
• Work out of the New York office (minimum of 4 Days per week)
- 3-5 years experience in a related role
- Demonstrated deep content knowledge in multiple functional areas
- Demonstrated success working with clients and staff to identify issues and develop innovative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience designing, preparing and/or leading effective meetings with clients
- Experience successfully leading a small team on at least one project that impacted at least one functional area
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law