028446-Managing Business Analyst - DCX Senior Manager
Job Description – External:
Digital Customer Experience Senior Managers enable the transformation of a company by developing solutions built from a customer’s perspective. They help our clients achieve their goals by connecting to the people that bring purpose to their business – their Customers! Employees! And Partners!
With a passion for helping companies be the best they can be, DCX practitioners are well-versed in all aspects of business transformation. From strategy to process, technology to human performance, the role of a DCX Senior Manager is to analyze, design, develop and deploy solutions that deliver value to their clients as well as managing teams and grow the business. From a functional perspective, a DCX professional has experience in some, most or ALL sell-side processes. From Marketing to Sales to Order Management to Installation to Customer Service – it all matters to Customers. It matters to clients. And it matters to us.
In addition, all businesses are technology businesses. Apps are everywhere. You have formal, or informal, experience with technology. You are excited by the possibilities of technology and invigorated by putting it to effective use in the service of helping clients achieve their aspirations.
Finally, it’s imperative that you play nice with others. We’ve trademarked the Collaborative Business Experience™ but it’s the character of the individuals that connect Capgemini to our clients. If you work well in teams, enjoy seeing others succeed, and have a sense of humor, then we’d like you on our team.
Required Skills and Experience:
Communication and Creativity: The most essential skills in the profession. You are able to communicate complex ideas simply. You are an excellent writer and are comfortable using analogies and graphics. In addition you have hidden (or obvious) creative talent.
Analytical and Technical: You are able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners. You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more CRM software packages; or one or more technical tools/ languages. Or you’ve developed your own app.
Pricing: You would be required to have overall understanding of how pricing affects or gets affected by sales, marketing, and finance functions in organizations. You will provide recommendations to clients on pricing strategy, pricing processes, and pricing technology based on rapidly evaluating organizations maturity on pricing discipline, build roadmaps to advise organizations on achieving leading class maturity on pricing disciplines. Being comfortable with data analysis using basic and advanced analytics tools including MS Excel, SPSS, and other BI tools is a must.
Business Acumen: You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments. You’ve assisted in starting a company, launching a brand, or burned through millions in VC funding.
Leading and developing people: This is an area in which you pride yourself for your skill. Developing people is a passion where you strive to create an environment in which others are able to excel. You are actively involved in recruiting talent from campus and experienced hires. Wherever you have worked, people have sought you out for advice and counsel. You enjoy having many counselees – even when it comes time to write their year-end assessments.
Project Management: Planning, estimating and delivering projects of all sizes from teams of two for six weeks to teams of twenty on-site and sixty offshore, you are able to develop
Client Relationship Management
Prior Experience Should Include:
• Experience with the development of all aspects of a solution – including defining a vision in business terms and then creating abstractions for system implementation and changes in human performance including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
• Has undertaken the gathering and analysis of business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, and has produced a vision of a business solution and/or system design.
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Proven ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies, business theory and/or innovations
• Has successfully managed your time and the time of others; versed in risk identification and mitigation. At a minimum, can clearly define the difference between a risk and an issue
• Has experience with decision support tools and decision-making processes – ore experience where that has gone poorly and can explain why
• Has defined changes brought on by the solution they designed; Investigated the impact of the changes; has planned for the changes and ensure conditions are set up for change to occur; has documented changes and has communicated change
• Bachelor’s Degree is a must, MBA is preferred
• Minimum 7 years’ experience
• Certification: If possible has BA level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Experience in Business Analysis, Managing Teams and Managing Client Relationships
• Proficient in basic business strategy, process analysis, financial analysis and basic human change management.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst who actively contributes to internal knowledge development on a global business level and proactively coaches teams. You leverage relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings. You support or lead bids, operate at director level in major client organizations, and master one or more business/industry domains.
Possible positions could include being a lead Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a lead Business Analyst as Project Lead or the Content/Architecture Lead; or lead Functional Consultant able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have level 2 BA and is seeking Level 3 BA.
• Should have experience in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management
• Should be proficient in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law