028362-Digital Business Transformation Manager
Digital Business Transformation Manager
Be empowered to help the world’s leading companies transform the way they do business
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will help guide our clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation.
You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects.
We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that clients expect from Capgemini.
The focus of your role will be designing, selling and delivering end-to-end solutions with an emphasis on best-in-class F&A processes facilitating automation/technologies, people change and controls enhancement.
This is a unique opportunity for you to influence the way Capgemini clients do business. Our clients, some of the world’s leading companies, operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of technologies.
Your job will be to help them on their journey to achieving digital finance transformation.
What you will bring:
· Market and leading practice insights in F&A
· A hunger for the latest knowledge of automation and new technologies
· Vitality, drive and resolve in meeting challenges
· An in-depth apprehension of finance processes such as 02C, R2A, P2P
· Experience in driving a performance-based culture in F&A
· Acuity in spearheading programs and project management
· Exceptional organization skills and flexibility in guaranteeing that projects are correctly resourced and managed
· An ability to adjust and adapt to the rolling, day-to-day changes that transpire in the running of large projects
· A willingness to travel, at short notice to regional, and international destinations
· An exposure in the design and implementation of shared services operations in complex international organizations or verifiable consulting experience in successful pursuits
· 5+ years in F&A consulting or service delivery
We are seeking those who can:
· Communicate a compelling vision and value proposition to senior level clients and targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
· Contribute significantly to best in class insights for, and presenting a compelling case for, digital finance transformation.
· Display a boldness in leadership and the on-the-toes improvisation and adaptability needed when delivering projects
· Demonstrate an excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery
· Be actively involved in presales activities and closely supporting senior executives on pursuits, bids and sell on opportunities
· Offer insights on leading practice T.O.M (Targeted Operating Model) design, build and implementation
Be Rewarded | The benefits of being with Capgemini:
We want you to flourish in an invigorating environment, an environment in which you will feel free to express your ideas and insights, and from which you can draw the energy and the confidence to reach further.
You will be exposed to the very latest automation and technology solutions and in concert with us, and with our encouragement, your career can lift into an accelerated flight path.
You will gain first-hand knowledge of the latest Finance processes and technologies including RPA, and have a unique chance to sculpt the way in which they are applied in the future, while being connected to global thought leaders.
We will offer you what we believe is an attractive benefits package, flexible enough for you to feel comfortable with us, and to excel to your fullest potential.
How Capgemini is different:
Capgemini helps organizations world wide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing, but for us evolution is the only constant, curiosity and discovery our everyday.
We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for.
We welcome applications from eligible candidates regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, age, gender, creed, or marital status.
If you’re inspired to develop and if you’re forward thinking, we want you onboard with us, we want you to be empowered.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law