028328-Programmer / Developer - Workload Automation Support Engineers
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Providing job scheduling and automation engineering solutions using Enterprise batch scheduling software
Experience working in distributed computing environments specifically Windows, Unix/Linux ,Oracle, Informatica
Unix/Bash scripting experience.
Analyze scheduling issues, failed jobs, perform RCA, co-ordinate with end users for advanced troubleshooting
Unix/Bash scripting experience.
Analyze job issues, logs, perform RCA, co-ordinate with end users for advanced troubleshooting
Server Administration :
- Maintain Enterprise platform environments, software and hardware upgrades and patching as necessary.
- Monitor Workload automation Servers' Health, performance metrics using tools such as AppDynamics or relevant and reports to identify issues and conduct predictive analysis.
Ability to communicate and articulate issues, concerns, and resolutions both written and orally to technology and management.
Work with Product team to enhance features /fix product defects
Experience working in an Operation Support /Production support environment
Take ownership of the batch-scheduling environment as the SME.
Keep up to date information of all production documentation regarding the automation environment and
Provide engineer scheduling solutions for application support staff and other IT clients
Prepare test strategy, plans and data for testing new deployments and/or enhancement.
Troubleshoot issues related to job scheduling, promotion into stage and production environment using an established Change Management process.
Qualification and Skill Set:
- 8 years of IT experience with Engineering /Masters education only.
Must have skills:
- 5 years of experience with Enterprise Workload Batch Scheduler tool is necessary
- Strong knowledge in Unix bash scripting is a must
- Oracle Apps, Informatica ETL knowledge is a big plus
- Java application operations, maintenance and support is a plus
- Should be able to write SQL queries
- Well organized and able to work independently across geographical locations - BLR, SJC
- Demonstrated experience with project management, ITIL framework
- Ability to gather business requirements and communicate with technical staff
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies to support the project
- Must be willing to work on 24X7 shift basis with On-call support.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages, related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law