028311-Senior Applications Consultant - Build Engineer
Responsibilities or Activities to be performed- Build Automation including:
1. Creation, validation, and deployment of builds to suit unit, feature, and system testing which may include hardware
2. Creation and validation of builds to package firmware into an Install Shield customer deliverable
3. Creation of test inventory which upon subset election produces test result status and artifacts
4. Creation and validation of reporting infrastructure of build status based on active release trains
5. Provide documentation artifacts (requirement specs, design specs, test plans, FMEAs, test results, engineering use documentation, etc.) to be used in Engineering Design Reviews
6. Operate in an Agile Team environment
Must have skills and technologies:
1. Creation and maintenance of builds in Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013 and 2015 Build Environments
2. Use of Microsoft Test Manager including creation of virtual environments used for automated test deployment, test inventory creation and management
3. Ability to use Microsoft Test Manager to execute test packages on hardware outside the virtual environment and report results into Microsoft Test Manager infrastructure
4. Automation of Coverity analysis within builds
5. Development and automation of regression testing
6. Creation of Install Shield deliverables from an automated build
Good to have skills and technologies:
1. Demonstrated experience defining and implementing automated build and test systems with the ability to lead the iterative development of a testing eco-system Familiarity with work-progress and release reporting
1. Must be able to work in an iterative Agile environment that determines architecture and interfaces to system components first and then optimizes by iteration behind these interfaces based on various criteria
This requirement is for Build Engineer to work on GE projects. GE BGC to be done appropriately.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law