028284-ServiceNow/ Solution Architect
Principal ServiceNow/Service Management Specialist
ServiceNow - minimum 3 years of hands on experience in configuration and customization of at least 3 modules in ServiceNow.
ITIL - foundation certification or at least 5 years of experience in ITIL oriented environment.
Specific Functional duties include:
- Writing functional requirements for systems implementations and system test scripts.
- Perform quality reviews to ensure requirements are documented properly
Design, Development and Implementation of ServiceNow customization including, but not limited to; core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting, ebonding, and third party software integrations.
Perform advanced customizations including Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables, reports etc.
- Minimum 3 years of ServiceNow design and development experience.
- Experience developing ServiceNow applications from business requirements and/or technical design documents
- Thorough understanding of CMDB implementation methodologies
- Demonstrated, thorough understanding of ITIL practices for Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Understanding of Service Blueprints, Service Definitions and Service Modeling
- Understanding of Best Practices for Product Catalogues
- Demonstrated and thorough understanding of normalization and reconciliation processes and configurations
- Expertise in unit and integration test automation
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow Import Sets and Transform Maps
- Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT), including test script creation, execution and signoffs
Skills and Certifications:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation development and Customer Presentation skills
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong familiarity with Service Desk Operations and processes
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law