028229-Senior Solution Architect - Data Architect
• Design Data Architectures
• Design and Build Schema definition
• Develop strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
• Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems Implement Data Strategy for Microservices architecture
• Experience in at least one SOA based applications in Java, .NET; better would be Micro services based apps
• Familiar in principles and techniques of Cloud Native (Micro services, Domain Driven Design, Agile) and DevOps (CI/CD)
• In-depth technical understanding and experience with Relational databases
• In-depth technical understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
• In-depth technical understanding of “NOSQL” technologies as well as practical experience with at least one flavors of “NOSQL”
• Experience with indexing, searching, and analytics over large data sets
• Proficient in conducting and communicating an evaluation and selection process
• In-depth understanding and experience implementing Redundancy and Disaster Recovery scenarios
• Working knowledge of Agile Project Development Methodologies
• Distributed and cloud computing environment experience
• Demonstrated research and problem solving skills and is capable of independent thought
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
• Ability to perform under pressure and deliver complex technical solution
• Superior communication skills with proven ability to relate with both technical and business professionals
Solution Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Solution Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge.
This includes the Software Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
- Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Technical certification e.g. Cisco, VMWare; or achieved professional certification TOGAF 9 level 1; or has / seeking IAF level 1.
- Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge, Negotiating, Financial Analysis and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
- Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design and Change Management.
- Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law