028208-Business Analyst 2 AM7 B 30001541 - FTE & CTH & IT - Infor BA / Product Owner
The Business Analyst position will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and developing detail design specifications for enhancements and new products or modules.
The Business Analyst may work directly with the client and associated teams to communicate design specifications, brainstorm innovation opportunities and resolve problems with designs.
This includes meetings with internal and external customers to better understand requested functionality.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (may include:)
- Breaks down high-level business/user requirements into a functional product design, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their work on it.
- Writes crisp, high-quality business requirements based on the product requirements and organizational objectives.
- Partner with Product Management on all customer engagement activities to validate product requirements and prioritization of these requirements.
- Ensures that product designs successfully fulfill the needs that are defined in the business requirements.
- Provides both domain knowledge and product knowledge to development and QA teams.
- Use Jira in an agile environment.
- Work with business analysts to prioritize requirements for selected applications, industries, geographies.
- Manage roadmaps for the selected applications, industries, and geographies.
- Work closely with development to ensure the correct functionality is created from the prioritized business cases and requirements.
- Collaborate with all other departments to communicate the product roadmap, product content and launch, create company readiness and all functional developments to the rest of the organization.
- Extensive Infor WFM experience
- Time and Attendance.
- Strong Agile delivery methodology experience.
- Prior experience as a Product Owner.
- Transportation experience, specifically airline.
- PMP, Agile / Scrum Master certification.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law