028149-Senior Business Analyst - PIM Business Analyst
• Execute due diligence, requirement assessment, process assessment and recommendation
• Analyze product data attribute definition and related management processes from legacy and AS-IS architecture.
• Analyze current data governance process and suggest changes to accommodate new attributes/processes
• Perform gap analysis against attributes, process and requirements for building Product Data Hub and provide roadmap
• Gather Requirement, Provide expert advice, transform business requirement to functional specification, form business rules from requirements
• Counsel and supply functional expertise to the project team to convert functional specification into system design, apply UML models
• Provide inputs on estimate on Informatica PIM component break-down structure
Comprehensive knowledge and experience in one or more of the following:
- Informatica Product 360
- Informatica Media Manager
- Informatica Supplier Portal
- Informatica Business Process Manager
Knowledge and education:
• Must have worked on implementation / upgrade engagements on Informatica PIM 7.1, 8.0.5
• Experience with creating Master data strategy, Governance and standardization
• Experience in profiling and cleansing product data
• Experience in migration of Product data from legacy to Product data hub/Version upgrade
• Should have functional integration knowledge on batch/message/real using ESB tools
• Should have experience on Supplier Portal, Audit Trail
• Must have strong presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to lead a team of less experienced professionals on semi-routine tasks.
• Able to work in different time zones
• Excellent Written and Communication Skills
• Should be capable of handling multiple activities in parallel
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Information Management business analyst role including Informatica Product information Management
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state.
Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts.
Technical analysts can specialize in ERP
Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
You are a leading analyst, able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners.
You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more ERP solutions; or one or more technical tools/ languages.
You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments.
Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant in process improvements.
A Business Analyst performing “as-is/ to-be” analysis on business processes and/ or IT
An experienced Functional Consultant who is able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
- Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA/BE/B Tech from a reputed university
- Should have Level 1 and seeking Level 2 BA.
- Experience in Business Analysis.
- Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law