028125-Junior Network Engineer1
• Handling Trouble Tickets in the form of Calls/ Emails / Voice Mails
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• Monitoring tools experience:
• Provide Support according to the defined SOP
• Troubleshooting and support :
- Operating system issues and errors (Windows O/S Family)
- Internet errors
- Network devices
• Experience with:
- Incident tracking system, preferably Remedy or Service Now.
- Utilization of telephony solutions and toolsets
- Leveraging SOPs to provide required support across multiple technologies.
- Strong technical background with Knowledge of Operating systems/ network device management
- Strong client management skills
- Process improvement initiatives
- SLA compliance
• Requires Understanding and working knowledge of Industry standard KPI’s as they relate to the Service Desk and best practices
- ITIL concepts especially Incident Management, knowledge management, Problem Management, Change Management
• Nice to have:
- ITIL Certification is a plus.
- Experience in working in an onshore offshore environment is a plus
• Role Overview:
- Provides full support to the Program/Project Managers in their role of Program/Project Delivery in the provision of project schedule, cost and finance information to aid the Program/Project control and monitoring.
- Will work within a structured team environment with some having line management responsibilities. General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manages and Co-ordinates the Project Schedule with the team members and make sure they know their scope and responsibilities;
- Compiles and maintains Project reports and MOM;
- Manages communication across the project team, i.e change in Schedule or any other Key Project Updates;
- Vendor co-ordination and relationship if applicable;
- Assists Project Manager / Program Manager and assist in Budget Monitoring and Meeting with stakeholders.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Should have progressing skills in Process – specific
• Should have baseline skills in General Reporting, Financial Analysis, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Project Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law