028121-Managing Solution Architect - Strategy - Innovation & Business Analytics - SINBA
Role & Responsibilities:
Working together with practice management, develop and deploy differentiating industry solutions within the below mentioned business areas.
Subject Matter Expert in at least 2 of the following areas:
o Digital Marketing o Shopper / Loyalty Insights & Analytics o CRM / Campaign Management
o Trade Promotions Management & Optimization
o Category Management
o Supply Chain
• Working across a complex internal matrix organization, establish yourself as a business subject matter expert with excellent understanding of relevant data, analytics, processes and technologies so that the Account Managers, Business Development Manager and Sales Managers would proudly want to take you to their contacts including clients and prospects.
• Participate in client discussions, assess and understand client needs, strategically prioritize and create an implementation roadmap to become an Insights Driven Business, develop client specific business case and potential value, articulate the same in business and contractual terms and guide clients to and through implementation.
• Design net incremental business value measurement in market to prove the value of all initiatives and communicate the same internally and externally to colleagues, clients and prospects.
• Ability to successfully deliver and manage multiple client engagements.
• Ability and motivation to take proactive action in line with strategy and management’s expectations.
• Perform exploratory data analysis to both inform the development of statistical models and to generate and improve model performance and flexibility.
• ability to engage with both Business and IT leaders and teams as per the client’s explicit/implicit needs.
• Contribute to thought leadership and facilitate client relations across network of existing and potential clients.
• Assist with the mentorship and development of junior staff.
Requirements, Background & Experience:
• 10 to 15 years of relevant industry experience.
Educational background from a top tier college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, or other closely related field.
Hands on delivery experience as a Data Scientist, Technical Architect or Programmer is a significant advantage but not necessarily required.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with and guide SME’s within your teams in these areas.
Business understanding and ability to develop innovative solutions are the key requirements.
Subject Matter Expert in at least 2 of the following areas:
Data & Analytics:
Hands on experience delivering business value by using some of the below mentioned data sources
Loyalty, Panel, T-log, Direct Retail POS, Syndicated POS, Trade Promotion, Shipment, Inventory, Web-log, Social Media and other relevant sources in line with business SME areas.
Good understanding of analytic techniques, and most importantly their implications and ability to explain shopper behavior, that are used for Segmentation (Customer, Store etc), Assortment Optimization, On Shelf Availability, Pricing & Promotion Optimization, Demand Forecasting, Supply Chain Network Optimization and so on.
Technical: Technical expertise is preferred but not required.
However, a well-rounded understanding of high level technical architectures, industry popular tools and their capabilities are required.
Solution Architects assess a project's technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Solution Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
You are seen as a role model in your community.
Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: TOGAF-9 level 2; or IAF level 2.
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge and Financial Analysis.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law