028104-Applications Consultant 2 - Onsite Project Lead
Must have worked in Automotive Industry .
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Automotive Domain
- Must have played role of Process lead during the last 2 years.
- Strong communication willing to work with offshore teams
- Extensive experience applying CMMI or ASPICE, and Functional Safety for software
- Ability to develop systemic and creative approaches to software engineering, informed by at least five years of embedded software design experience as a developer.
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, preferably within the automotive industry.
- Experience in software process improvement.
- Record of leading and deploying comprehensive improvements based on business needs, process requirements, and tool/infrastructure considerations
- Experience performing software quality assurance, as defined by ASPICE.
- Ability to add substantial value by finding relevant/consequential risks and issues
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to advocate best practices.
- Analytical skills to diagnose & resolve process & tool issues
- Experience with ALM/software management tools (preferably PTC Integrity and Serena SBM).
- Process Lead in automotive domain is must
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law