028094-Senior Solution Architect - Qlik Sense Architect / QlikView Architect
• 10+ years of IT Experience,
• Qlikview / Qliksense Architect, with 5+ years of experience in Qlikview development and minimum 1 years of Qlik Sense Experience
• Strong Exposure and Experience on database development, data warehousing & business intelligence.
• Good understanding of the Database and writing advanced SQl Skills.
• Strong understanding of the QlikView and Qlik Sense Architecture.
• Ability to convert Functional Requirements into Technical Design
• Performance tuning Abilities of Data Base queries and QlikView / Sense Visualizations.
• Very Good data Analytical skills, Data Modeling skills, Customer interaction ,
• Requirements gathering and converting the Requirements into Technical Specifications.
• Experience in Agile methodology and experience in working on Agile projects
• Experience in defining solution Architecture for Large Organization.
• Deep knowledge of BI features and functions.
• Ability to recommend visualization features/designs most appropriate to data and analysis needs of business users.
• Ability to work with business to deliver dashboards, as well as to train and evangelize the use of visualization within the client business areas.
• Very Strong SQL and Advanced SQL knowledge
• Strong Data Management knowledge with Data Modeling expertise.
• Working Experience of AWS Redshift platform is preferred.
Solution Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Solution Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
- Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Technical certification e.g. Cisco, VMWare; or achieved professional certification TOGAF 9 level 1; or has / seeking IAF level 1.
- Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge, Negotiating, Financial Analysis and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
- Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design and Change Management.
- Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law