028074-Project Manager - Project Manager
• Experience with planning and managing large global IT projects
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
• Experience within a delivery project management lead role
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
• College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
• Developing competence in own area through training, development and experience
• Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
• Developing techniques to improve service
• Identifies problems and appreciates the issues required to resolve them
• Identifies relevant areas for questioning
• Developing techniques for presenting information
• Persuades others in straightforward situations
• Defines the need for new resources within a business context
• Demonstrates a management style that balances business and people management objectives
• Can delegate to others as required to achieve business goals
• Can give feedback in a balanced manner
• Promotes teamwork, coaches and guides others
• Able to organize development for others
• Proactively acts to understand client needs and offer assistance even when not asked
• Works as part of a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects
• Builds productive relationships externally
• Sets and manages the client’s expectations
• Designs and implements changes to processes and methods
• Manages costs and profitability
• Implements efficiency improvements
• Is aware of the cost incurred in making changes and evaluates these against the benefits that would result
• Develops improved documentation methods
• Anticipates internal/external business issues; uses knowledge to focus work and drive improvements
• Is able to use business plans to focus and drive work
• Develops and implements innovations
• Keeps abreast of technology changes and their impacts in own sphere
• Develops and reuses practical solutions within own technology area
• Has a reasonable understanding of issues in managing a global business
• Provides material to assist in the communication of the vision to staff
• Works as part of a team or leads a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects.
• Ensures that the Capgemini negotiating team works and behaves in front of the client as a single entity witha common purpose
• Understands the needs of the client and balances them with those of Capgemini to lead to win-win situations.
• Anticipates the negotiation tact of the client and deploys appropriate tactics.
• Settles small and large/complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client.
• Recognizes when alternative perspectives are required, and facilitates appropriate meetings.
• Is aware of the legal and service implications in the drafting and reviewing of contracts, schedules and service level agreements.
• Builds a relationship with our suppliers and service providers that will strengthen both businesses.
• Negotiates a competitive contract.
• Works on agreements that will mutually benefit both companies.
• Gathers, evaluates and presents financial, operating and contractual information about proposed business transactions.
• Develops and runs financial analysis models.
• Prepares business & financial cases for internal and external projects.
• Develops and distributes management reports of financial information.
• Uses decision support and activity-based costing techniques to support decision-making.
• Uses the appropriate methods and tools for financial reporting
• Reports on all relevant financial aspects.
• Ensures financial reporting follows Group guidelines.
• Defines changes.
• Investigates the impact of the changes.
• Plans the changes and ensure conditions are set up for change to occur.
• Communicates clearly about the changes.
• Documents the changes clearly.
• Identifies implementation risks.
• Records and tracks implementation risks.
• Identifies the correct actionee for implementation risks.
• Enables, maintains and improves client-specific and global Quality Management System (QMS).
• Enables and maintains industry standards and associated certificates for client contracts and Capgemini globally, per quality plans.
• Ensures compliance by Capgemini / third parties to meet contractually agreed deliverables, to right levels of quality.
• Ensures presence of client satisfaction survey, related processes and reporting.
• Monitors management of issues / risks and escalates appropriately.
• Ensures execution of root cause analysis and prevents reoccurrence of issues/incidents.
• Establishes document management standards and processes.
• Enables appropriate measurements / reporting for Quality Management and Key Performance Indicators.
• Supports / participates in auditing activities and identifies / and initiates improvement projects.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests.
You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Should have EM Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
- Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law