028052-J2EE Solution / Cloud Architect
• The J2EE / Full stack Architect will be responsible for the realization of detailed design and implement architectural strategies for the application, guides development teams with technical implementation details surrounding Program level technology architecture for our client.
• Partner with business stakeholders and other architects, as well as external vendors and consulting partners, to help determine best-in-class enterprise implementation in accordance with client’s application development and operations standards.
• Assess market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, SaaS/PaaS, etc.
• Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
• J2EE, Spring, Cloud, AWS, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS, Docker, Mobile, iOS, Android, Angular js, Node js, Rabbit MQ, Microservices
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
• 10+ years of J2EE programming experience
• 3+ years of experience in architecting solutions using J2EE/Mobile/Cloud/Web technologies
• Has a deep understanding and experience of developing and deploying applications in cloud environments preferably AWS
• Experience in building web using modern web technologies including CCS5, HTML5, JQuery, AngularJS, Node.js
• Exposure to mobile frameworks and mobile application development – native (iOS and Android) and mobile web
• Experience in Event Driven Architecture and technologies such as Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, etc
• Experience with RESTful architecture and the best practices of defining end points
• Experience in designing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Logging Frameworks, Object caching, integration patterns.
• Experience in core java development using concurrent threading model, JVM tuning, GC management.
• Experience in Database sql tuning, non-sql DB is a plus.
• Expertise in one or more of the J2EE containers (Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic)
• Must have work as architect for high volume high throughput applications in the past.
• Exposure to web services security and authorization frameworks
• Experience in SQL and noSQL databases
Nice to have:
• Certifications in AWS and enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
• Experience in Media and Entertainment industry desirable
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to express conceptual and physical architecture to directors and other key strategic partners
Solution Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Solution Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
- Technical certification e.g. Cisco, VMWare; or achieved professional certification TOGAF 9 level 1; or has / seeking IAF level 1.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law