027967-Robotic Process Automation ( RPA ) Consultant
Be empowered to help the world’s most recognized companies transform the way they do business
As a crucial part of Capgemini Business Services Technology Transformation team, you will guide our clients towards increased speed and efficiency using technology at the forefront of innovation.
You have the chance to shape how our clients, some of the world’s leading multinationals, do business.
We’re seeking individuals with vitality and drive and who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless transitions that clients expect from Capgemini.
The focus of your role will be the selling and delivering of Technology Transformation Services to clients.
We are in the midst of an automation revolution and you will be responsible for articulating this compelling vision and value proposition to senior level clients.
In delivering RPA solutions you will build strong client relationships as the first point of contact in the event of any configuration issues for the team, to which you’ll apply your excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
It is only through building close collaborative relationships with our clients that Capgemini can deliver the outstanding efficiency for which we have become known, and we want you to play an essential part in doing this. We want you to be inspired to innovate.
Be Valued | What you will bring:
· Market and leading practice insights in RPA – A thought leader for Capgemini Business Services
· A hunger for the latest knowledge of automation and new technologies
· A proficiency in targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
· An ability to manage performance, development and deployment issues across the client(s)/portfolio(s)
· A drive in supporting achievement of sales and revenue targets
· A capacity for identifying and accessing potential processes for RPA
· A skill in identifying potential processes for RPA
· A willingness to collect local business requirements, and cooperate with process SME on the client side
· An ability to create automation architecture and solution proposals
· An ability to develop RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept
We’re seeking those who can:
· Offer insights on leading practice T.O.M (Targeted Operating Model) design, build and implementation
· Demonstrate an excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery
· Be actively involved in presales activities closely supporting senior executives on pursuits, bids and sell on opportunities
· Build preparation for Robotics solutions (process redesign, gaps and wastes identification)
· Bring 4-6 years of experience of working in a similar position in a corporate organization
· Offer consulting/working experience gathered in one or more of the areas: F&A, Insurance, Banking, SCM, Client Interaction
· Provide the benefits of their experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions for clients (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere)
· Apply knowledge in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean certifications advantageous)
· Expertly use the MS Office package, especially Excel and Access
· Speak English fluently and other European languages would be advantageous
· Demonstrate proficiency in programming in VB.net, C# or other programming language (optional requirement)
The benefits of Capgemini:
We want you to draw energy from an invigorating environment, an environment in which you will feel the freedom to communicate your ideas and insights.
With Capgemini you will be exposed to the very latest automation and technology solutions, and with our encouragement you can further your career.
You will be connected to global thought leaders in RPA, interact with them, be inspired, and, in turn, inspire others.
We will offer you what we believe is an attractive benefits package, flexible enough for you to feel comfortable with us, and to excel to your fullest potential.
Be Fulfilled | How Capgemini is different:
Capgemini helps organizations world wide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing, but for us evolution is the only constant, curiosity and discovery our everyday.
We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law