027924-Senior Programmer / Developer - Qlikview Team Lead
The QlikView Developer will be part of an Agile team focused on the development of financial enterprise wide reporting initiative.
The developer will be focused mainly on the design, development, testing, and implementation of analytical reporting solutions using QlikView.
A successful candidate will need to be a self-disciplined and methodical with coding practices, yet be comfortable and agile within iterative and incremental development practices.
Effectiveness in this position will require understanding of analytical trends, BI tool capabilities & best practices, emerging productivity efficiencies, creative reporting solution design, and the ability to work independently.
This position requires you to have strong data analysis and interpersonal skills, business knowledge and be capable of effective relationships and negotiations between teams.
1. Development, enhancement and support complex back-end scripts that integrates disparate data sources including SAP BW, Microsoft SQL, Oracle/other RDBMS/offline content using QlikView 11.
2. Design, enhancement and support of front-end charts, graphs, and other report objects using QlikView 11.
3. Performing unit/string testing on QlikView 11 application development.
4. Proactively seeking out opportunities to optimize reporting processes and script design by tracking progress, providing status and cost efficiencies for proposed initiatives.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with QlikView 11 back-end and front-end design and development including backend ETL for data extraction, QlikView scripting and data modeling.
• Experience with section access is highly required. • Experience in architecting QlikView security and document administration features, to include task creation, scheduling and maintenance.
• Experience in handling large volume of data in QlikView 11.
• Knowledge of data warehouse methodology and concepts.
• Must have the ability to juggle multiple assignments at once in respect to deadlines and given objectives.
• Act as a team player to mentor and lead new QlikView Developers.
• Experience in the Medical Device industry a plus.
• Experience with financial reporting/analytics a plus.
• Experience in SAP ERP or SAP BW a plus.
Hands on delivery lead and advisory architect for BW 7.4 (Hana NOT required)
Responsible for leading client, onshore and offshore team members, estimating efforts & planning, documenting weekly status reports, and designing and deploying custom BW solutions.
Includes interviewing key stakeholders, conducting requirements workshops, design sessions, and project meetings, as needed, to understand and influence requirements.
Able to translate business needs to BI Requirements, functional documentation, process flows, business rule definitions, assumptions, risks and others related to Data Architecture and Business Intelligence solutions.
Maintains ultimate accountability for delivered solutions and verifies that Application Delivery Partner-developed solution meets business requirements and expectations
Must Have Skillsets:
• BW 7.4 Solution Architect experience in at least 3 full life cycle implementations
• Custom BW 7.4 ABAP / BW development experience in at least 7 full life cycle implementations
• Strong Communication Skills for leading teams and working with client stakeholders
• BW Implementation experience in Finance area / modules
• Agile implementation experience
Nice to Have:
• Experience utilizing BW & Qlik front-end tools preferred but not required
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law