027884-Sales Executive / BPO- Life Sciences
The BPO Sales Executive is responsible for driving new booking into existing and new logos within the Manufacturing / Auto / Life Sciences industry verticals.
The BPO Sales Executive should have proven experience working with CXO level positions in target Manufacturing / Auto / Life Sciences companies.
The BPO Sales Executive promotes team work and provides employees with coaching and leader's support.
The BPO Sales Executive will show clear dedication and commitment to individual business objectives and responsibility to the group as a whole.
The BPO Sales Executive will operate with no supervision in complex environments taking responsibility for a substantial aspect of Capgemini activity and will manage last minute changes calmly & professionally.
The BPO Sales Executive will actively promote the group's image capability and resources to the external environment.
The BPO Sales Executive will generate innovative solutions for delivering services and introduce new tools and technology to support this.
Qualifications -Scope of the role:
Leads the development of sales leads to a win through the development of Sales strategies, solution proposal and deal closing for large opportunities.
Manages identification and generation of sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth.
Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
■ Grow thought leadership level in the Manufacturing / Auto / Life Sciences sectors
■ Understand and discuss Sales plan with Sales Leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus area (sector, offers)
■ Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management)
■ Manages and accountable for the opportunity along the collaborative selling Sales process until closing
■ Build and maintain an external network and client relationships
■ Address complex client issues involving interactions up to executive level and master meetings and negotiations techniques
■ Manage business development costs according to levels set by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU Sales Leadership
■ Design bid organization, recruit internally for bid organization and account management team and other sales people connected to the client
· 10+ years of sales experience in a BPO environment selling Manufacturing / Auto / Life Sciences offerings
· Ability to communicate and influence at senior business levels
· Several years of proven sales experience in BPO in a global complex environment
· Proven sales track record – meeting or exceeding annual sales target of euros 20M+
· Strong commercial awareness
· Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
· Business Leadership skills · Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Driven and able to work under pressure
· Self motivated, enthusiastic individual able to communicate at all levels with a proven track record of working on their own initiative Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers.
Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.