027863-Sales Executive - Engineering Services / Automotive
· Carry a revenue target within the automotive vertical and be responsible for growing and managing a portfolio of named account(s)
· Must have prior experience working in a revenue target driven role
· Should have developed business and nurtured relationships within the accounts.
· Maintain and Improve Business Operating Margins
· Must have demonstrated experience in mining the account and registering tangible revenue growth year-over-year in the accounts managed
· Will be responsible for driving topline revenue year over year within the account portfolio.
· Build annual customer business plans with delivery team and execute plans as required
· Build senior management level business relationships
· Use the sales reporting tools on a daily and monthly basis as required
· Participate/ represent in Conferences / Industry events and analyst interactions
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience, part of which must have been handling a large Tier 1 or an OEM
- Business leader with demonstrated revenue number achievement who has excelled in engagement at CxO level with customers.
- Should have a strong background in Product Engineering – Mechanical Engineering Services, Embedded Product Engineering and System Services, PLM Support and development
- To be able to work at senior level management both internally and externally
- Must be used to working to quarterly, bi-annual and annual targets
- Experience working in global delivery model is preferable
- Extensive experience in creating detailed growth plans for customers
- Experience in providing monthly sales forecasts for managemen
- Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with an ability to address small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals Note
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law