027851-Applications Consultant 2 AM6 B 30001546 - FTE & CTH - Tableau, Data warehouse
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience working in various domain with demonstrated data, analytics, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
• 3+ years’ experience with SQL, with demonstrated ability to derive insights through efficient SQL queries.
• Knowledge of database design and concepts is mandatory.
• Experience with databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL.
• Understanding with ETL processes and tools.
• Interact with business owners in the organization to understand current and future requirements.
• Design, develop, and support interactive visual dashboards and reports.
• Proactively and independently formulate actions plans to resolve problems.
• Advise on how data visualizations can be best leveraged to provide business value.
• Collaborate with the technical team, in any given product development cycle, on data requirements such as data structure, data flow, dependencies, and data mapping in the context of a relational database.
• Ability to support data extraction, data profiling, business intelligence, report development, and other data intensive solutions to create advanced BI visualizations.
• Strong ability to deal with ambiguity and undefined areas and leverage analytical capabilities to drive business outcomes under time sensitive deadlines.
• Successful teamwork experiences and demonstrated leadership abilities in fast paced environments.
• Create and maintain reporting and visualization processes for the enterprise data warehouse.
- IT Business Analyst - not 100% technical (development done offshore)
- Support of Data Warehouse
- SQL Server
- Enhancement Work
- Analytics, reporting, analytical, business intelligence, data warehouse.
- Needs to play lead role
- Onsite role for Data Warehouse SQL Server
- Interaction with client, business users and Offshore team.
- High Complexity/Problem Solving.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law