027809-Software Engineer Lead - Salesforce Developer
- Solid understanding of the salesforce platform and its architecture
- 4-6 years of experience with Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SOQL
- Experience with Lightning app development preferred
- Experience leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with external apps (REST, SOAP, SAP, TIBCO)
- Experience with a relational database preferred
- Experience with Wave
- Salesforce.com Advanced Developer Certification a plus
- Superior testing and quality control skills
- Technical training, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
A Software Engineer designs, develops or maintains the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles).
Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management.
A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer.
You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment.
You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project.
You are a member of at least one community.
- Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law