027763-Senior Applications Consultant - Integration/Dev Lead - Netsuite
NetSuite Solution Architect: Job Description:
- Design overall NS solution based on business requirements and impact on boundary systems
- Facilitate design workshops with Client and Consulting team(s)
- Lead application demonstration workshops (assist with application configuration during this process)
- Provide Client facing analysis and documentation for critical business decisions
- Liaison with NetSuite for issues, package provisioning and performance concerns
- Participate in cross functional, cross technology solution design discussions
- Provide feedback on functional design documents to ensure requirements coverage and functional feasibility with the overall ERP solution
- Develop functional specifications, review functional specifications to ensure functional feasibility and alignment with the overall ERP solution
- Oversee and facilitate handoffs between onshore and offshore teams related to configuration and development activities
- Assist with application configuration Secondary Focus – NSERP
- Provide recommendations for NetSuite configuration discussions and decisions
- Ensure functional viability of overall NetSuite ERP solution design
- Point of contact for critical NetSuite solution design decisions
- Create documented points of view to communicate critical NetSuite ERP decisions to Client and Consulting teams
- Advise on NetSuite customization best practices
- Provide subject matter expertise for cross functional, cross technology solution design discussions
- Recommend NetSuite certification
- Some technical experience with payment gateway integration
- Experience customizing NetSuite’s SuiteCloud development platform - specifically SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlows, Suite Analytics
- Basic experience with NetSuite GL, Sales and Purchase Orders, Advanced Inventory
- Workflow development and configuration experience
- Familiarity with IT transformation and experience managing business needs and requirements to IT deliverables "Large, complex, multiple vendor and NetSuite Technology"
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
- Must have experience in Package Configuration.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law