027740-Senior Applications Consultant - Global JDE Technical Lead
Senior Applications Consultant - Global Technical Lead JD Edwards knowledge on following areas
• Over 8 years of work experience with a minimum of 5 years related to core data management (e.g., understanding of data dictionaries, electronic data transfers, item/supplier segmentation, data quality enhancements and conversion program developments)
• Experience with manufacturing, MRO parts, and inventory management preferred
• Involved in system design, data analysis, and migration discussions for JDE conversions
• Knowledge on Preparing data conversion plans, procedures, scripts, applications, and reports
• Detail understanding of processes involving Compilation, review, and validation of item, vendor, and/or cross-reference conversions data
• Have analyzed legacy and new data structures, documents, and meta-data, working in close collaboration with the business and effectively map them to JDE specifications
• Carried out data conversion and migration testing and prepare related documentation
• Involved with business to address functional and technical conversion issues.
• Involved in Continual evaluation of the data collection and conversion process to determine means of making it more efficient/effective
• Prior process management experience preferred
• Advance Microsoft Excel skills required (formulas, pivot tables, VBA, etc.)
• Experience working with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Access), writing and executing queries (SQL, Access) and relational data modeling
• Working knowledge of J. D. Edwards ERP system and experience with data conversions is a must
• Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills required
• Understand client’s business processes map to JDE and provide satisfactory solutions
• Comply with the requirements of the organization
• Process compliant and follow all quality related norms
• Respond quickly to client requests, issues and follow-ups
8 years+ With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
- Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2
- Must have experience in Package Configuration.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate)
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law