027687-SAP IDM Security Lead
SAP HANA/IDM Security SME
• Proficient with ECC 6.0, S/4, BW, and Hana Enterprise security
• Solid working knowledge of SAP Business Suite on HANA security-design and assignment of HANA privileges
• Experienced in developing NW IDM solution(IDM 7.2 and 8.0 ) and integrating with complex heterogeneous landscape
• Lead SAP/GRC security design- blueprint and implementation for SAP/GRC 10.x suite of applications including Emergency Access Management, Access Risk Analysis, Access Request Management, Business Role Management and Process Controls.
• Serves as SAP/GRC and Security subject matter expert and provide advisory and consulting services as needed.
• Experience implementing the elements of HR Triggers Individual must be open to travel to clients as needed.
Interested and qualified candidates may send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law