027662-Business Analyst, ECM/Livelink -Riverview, FL
ECM- Livelink / OpenText Candidate is expected to provide L2 and Maintenance support for ECM application, currently OpenText Content Server (Livelink).
L2 Support End-user support coordination as per defined support process through the ticketing tool/Tier 2 support as per the agreed SLAs
Provide first level of support to the Livelink Super UsersCreation and maintenance of users, user groups, permissions, including access and creation privileges, and folder/project structures as per the requirements of the Customer Management strategy
Trouble shooting errors and issue resolution in open Text systems/incident Root cause Analysis /FMA/Faciliate UAT for Change request
Issue resolution pertaining to open text and desktop integration Components Like Enterprise Connect/System configutaion updates/Maintenance Application production Server periodic health Check 5+ years document management experience
• 5+ years of Content Server
• 3+ years with Content Server 10.0 and 10.5 Experience with OpenText Modules
o SAP tools File System Archiving Archiving and Data Archiving for SAP Doculink for SAP
o Application Governance & Archiving for Microsoft SharePoint
o CAD Manager
o Extended Workflow
o Capture Center
o Vendor Invoice Management
• Change / Ticket Manangement experience required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills ECM- Livelink / OpenText Candidate is expected to provide L2 and Maintenance support for ECM application, currently OpenText Content Server (Livelink). Maintenance
• Application production server periodic health check to ensure availability
• Periodic core and monthly patch deployments to ensure that OpenText systems are up¬ to-date in terms of technology updates from the product vendor
• Evaluation of the required optional OpenText Modules
• Installation, Integration, Configuration and Maintenance of the standard and optional OpenText modules
• Regular Health Check of Production and Quality OpenText instances to ensure the availability of the environment at all times
• Provide ongoing maintenance to the Livelink application in all test and production environments
• Work with the Business Support Group and/or Customer IT group to resolve any Livelink support Incidents
• Ensure Livelink index is up and running, and optimized to ensure availability of search functionality as part of the daily routine activity
• Monitor the growth of the connect, thread and timing and turn ON and OFF whenever required
• Provide the metrics for server outages
• Provide weekly and monthly statistics on support issues
• Update the support documents, as required and keep them up-to-date
• Create and Maintain OpenText Configuration Document
• Develop and update the Known Error database Managing the Customer being the customer Facing role and small team of 2-3 resources
Good Communication Skills required being the customer facing role
Good Technical Knowledge on Open Text required
Work as track Lead for skill and responsible for meeting the support deliverables
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect).
Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state.
Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law