027633-Senior Solution Architect - Pega Lead Business Architect - LBA
Pega Lead Business Architect (LBA)
As a Lead Business Architect you will:
- Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pegasystem software and DCO capabilities.
- Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/Use stories
- Help to insure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control.
- Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs.
- Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
- Function as an Information Technology Business Analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs. -
Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen and Interface mock-ups.
- Understand interface /integration technologies and a good understanding of customers needs so they can be translated into requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies.
- Certified Pega Business Architect
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences
- Pega Certified Business Architect is a Must.
- BS Degree with 5 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience
- End to end project experience
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
Solution Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Solution Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
A Solution Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Technical certification e.g. Cisco, VMWare; or achieved professional certification TOGAF 9 level 1; or has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge, Negotiating, Financial Analysis and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design and Change Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law