027631-Managing Applications Consultant - SAP Finance Lead
Managing Applications Consultant - SAP Finance Lead / New GL
• Strong leadership/project management skills required
• Resource must be able manage conflicts, and priorities, and have the ability to balance and adapt to the situation at hand regardless of the complexity or variability and employs maxims for guidance with meanings that adapt continuously
• Strong written and verbal communications skills required – role will be client facing
• Can communicate and collaborate effectively with small, medium, and large sized groups
• Can identify opportunities for improvement, and recommends and drives implementation of solutions
• 5-10 years experience in SAP FI/CO modules and integration points. Hands on configuration experience in most FICO modules
• At least 3 full-cycle SAP implementations
• Experience designing Org Structure and COA’s for global countries with diversified BU’s with regard for operating and local statutory requirements
• Knowledge of SAP’s SLO tools and ability to assess impact to configuration, development, and external systems
• Experience of New GL Migration cockpit and migrating from classic GL to New GL preferred, but not required
• Facilitate Blueprint workshops on multiple process areas, with a focus on new GL functionality and strong Fixed Assets experience
• Experience writing functional specification for complex development objects
• Ability to manage activities/ tasks for geographically dispersed team, with tight timelines and competing priorities
• Experience developing training content and working with OCM regional team leads to assess User- change impact.
• Experience conducting knowledge transfer sessions with client
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure.
You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer.
You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility.
You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
- Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have SE or ERP/SAP level 2 and seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 3.
- Should be master in Package Configuration.
- Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
- Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law