027627-Programmer/Developer Lead - NetSuite Developer
The NetSuite developer will be responsible for designing and implementing NetSuite scripts to add and improve upon functionality for client projects.
Also, create functional and industry extensions as pre-built solutions for strategic pursuits.
Must possess demonstrated skills:
• Customizing NetSuite fields, forms, workflow rules, record types, user roles and dashboards to meet critical business needs.
• Creation of scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements
• Manage and reconcile mass imports and exports of data
• Design, build and maintain custom searches, reports and objects within NetSuite
• Develop and deploy stand-alone custom apps outside of our core systems as necessary
The successful candidate will have:
• 2+ years of NetSuite administration and development work required (SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteBundler, etc.) Experience on the NetSuite OneWorld (multi-currency) is highly desirable
• Minimum 2 years experience on Java/.NET platform assuming roles on systems architecture, technical design and delivery
• Familiarity in integration approaches and strategies, preferably someone who has done work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL), messaging and REST protocols
• Experience/understanding of the Netsuite platform
• Experience with other SaaS ecommerce platforms
• Familiarity with business and ecommerce processes
• Experience with relational databases in data modeling and design and query languages
• Experience in automating processes in a SaaS or high volume industry is preferred
• Detailed understanding of common business practices related to Accounting, Sales Operations, Quote-to-Cash (including billing, revenue management, subscription software, professional services, purchasing and fulfillment)
• Self-starter, possess high aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, provide effective solutions and lead project implementation
• Strong technical skills and business savvy attitude with the ability to transform end user needs into technical requirements
• Ability to build excellent working relationships within cross-functional teams to effectively communicate and coordinate projects to both technical and non-technical team members
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment.
Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law