027604-BSv Finance Transformation Director
Digital Business Transformation Director
Be empowered to lead a team transforming the way the world’s most recognized companies operate
Be Empowered | The opportunity
You can influence the way Capgemini clients do business.
As the person taking charge of a team of consultants in Capgemini’s Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will guide our internationally recognized clients towards large-scale transformations.
You will use automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation.
In taking on the management and delivery of technology-enabled transformation projects, you will have the unique opportunity to interact with thought leaders in Digital Business Transformation and influence the future of business operations globally.
We seek people who thrive on building and sustaining the close, trusting relationships with clients that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Capgemini is known for.
Be Inspired | The role
The focus of your role will be the selling and delivering of Digital Business Transformation to clients.
You will be accountable for creating a rousing vision for change, and to precisely articulate that vision and value proposition to senior level clients.
It is only through building close collaborative relationships with our clients that Capgemini can deliver the outstanding efficiency for which we have become known, and we want you to play an essential part in doing this.
Equally important, you will lead a talented and growing team responsible for designing, selling and delivering end-to-end solutions.
These have a focus on best-in-class F&A processes facilitating automation/technologies, people change and controls enhancement.
Our clients, some of the world’s leading companies, operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of different technologies.
Your job will be to help them on their journey to achieving digital finance transformation. We want you to be inspired to inspire our clients and people.
Be Valued | What you will bring
• The ability to offer market and leading practice insights in F&A operations
• Proven experience of the design and successful establishment of Shared Services operations within complex global organizations, or senior level consulting with demonstrable sales success
• A fascination with automation / new technologies, large scale enterprise wide ERP solutions e.g. Oracle , SAP, cloud-based solutions
• Energy and resolve in overcoming challenges in various contexts
• Acuity in spearheading programs and project management
• Exceptional organization skills, and flexibility in guaranteeing that projects are correctly resourced and managed
• An ability to adjust and adapt to the rolling, day-to-day changes that transpire in the running of large projects
• A willingness to travel, at short notice, to regional and international destinations
Be Recognized | We’re seeking those who can:
• Articulate the vision and value proposition to senior level clients (process x automation x transformation), specifically targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
• Create an inspiring vision for change and create opportunities to develop markets and clients
• Display a boldness in leadership, improvisation and adaptability
• Offer thought leadership on Targeted Operating Model (T.O.M) design and implementation
• Provide an attactive and nurturing environment to inspire and develop the best talents
• Contribute significantly to best in class insights for, and presenting a compelling case for, digital finance transformation.
Be Rewarded | The benefits of being with Capgemini
We want you to flourish in an invigorating environment, an environment in which you will feel free to lead with your ideas and insights, and we want your team to grow with you.
You will be involved in implementing the very latest automation and technology solutions, and have a unique chance to sculpt the way in which they are applied in the future.
We will offer you what we believe is an attractive benefits package, flexible enough for you to feel comfortable with us, and to excel.
Be Fulfilled | How Capgemini is different
Capgemini helps organizations worldwide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing, but for us evolution is the only constant, curiosity and discovery our everyday.
We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for.
We warmly welcome applications from eligible candidates regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, age, gender, creed, or marital status. If you’re inspired to develop your skills, and if you’re forward thinking, we want you onboard with us, we want you to be empowered.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law