027593-Managing Applications Consultant - SAP SCM - SAP MM/PP
Years of Experience per Level - Senior Consultant:
- 4 - 6 years
- 2 - 5 years functional experience with one or more SAP Materials Management (MM) module
- 1 - 3 years knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- 1 - 3 years experience working with current SAP Configuration
- 1 - 3 years experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- 1 - 3 Full Life Cycle (FLC) large project implementations SAP certification(s) preferred
- 1 - 3 years in a Delivery role leading an SAP team desired for Mangers and above
- 1 - 3 years experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams for Senior Consultants and above
- Extensive experience in management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Managing Applications Consultant - SAP SCM - SAP MM/PP with S4 Hana
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure.
You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer.
You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility.
You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
- Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have SE or ERP/SAP level 2 and seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 3.
- Should be master in Package Configuration.
- Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law