027592-Applications Consultant 2 - SAP SCM - SAP MM/PP with S4 Hana
SAP MM PP Sr. Consultant with HANA Experience per Level:
- Senior Consultant – 4 - 6 years
- Technology: 2 - 5 year’s functional experience with one or more SAP Materials Management (MM) module
- 1 - 3 year’s knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working with current SAP Configuration
- 1 - 3 years’ experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- 1 - 3 Full Life Cycle (FLC) large project implementations
- SAP certification(s) preferred
- Experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Applications Consultant 2 - SAP SCM - SAP MM PP with S/4 HANA
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
More roles at Capgemini.com- http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to cut and paste the follow in the body of your email for immediate consideration.
Be sure to include a brief introducion of yourself and your name with this position title in the subject line for the hiring authorities.
- Full name - Contact information (phone + email)
- SKYPE ID – (needed for interviews)
- Location - city, state, zip
- Number of years in SAP - Primary SAP Skillset - Number of years with Primary Skillset
- Configuration experience required - number of years config experience
- Number of SAP FLCs with primary Skillset – Secondary SAP Skillset / Other related specialized skills
- Do you have S4/HANA experience (not required) - If so, please list
- Number of years within management consulting
- Current Employer – Current Title
- Is your current project for your employer or a client - Are you an independent contractor
- When can you start
- Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past - Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs
- US Work Authorization type – USC, EAD, or GC - (We are not able to sponsor/transfer visas at this time)
- Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
- Best days and time for you to interview (EST time)
- Can you relocate if needed (not required)
- Confidential – removed for interviews - do not list negotiable
- Current annual base salary or hourly - Desired annual base salary (full-time only)
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law