027591-Partner Senior Associate
Finance Budget Support :
- Assist Head of GSIP Operations and Head of GSIP in creating a yearly budget
- Accruals by coordinating with the GSIP team to understand prepaid expenses and receivables
- Hold regular calls with both NA and HOLDING finance team to provide updates, answer questions, etc.
- Review Actuals to Budget Monthly Report
- Review how each alliance’s monthly spending meets the financial forecasting projections to ensure they are on pace to meet their yearly budget
- Review each alliance’s latest T&E and Project expenses and report any errors to the finance team and follow up on resolve status
- Send a monthly actual report to each alliance
Payment of Invoices:
- Draft detailed instructions on how to process invoices
- Train the onshore and offshore team on the invoice payment process
- Support onshore and offshore team on the payment process when help is needed
SBU Funding Transfer:
- Coordinate with the Global Alliance Executive the confirmed SBU funding for each partner events
- Ensure appropriate transfer of SBU funding is done in a timely manner by working with the Finance Team
- Work with the finance team to track status of transfers and to help them understand invoicing timeline Communication
- Propose and create agendas for the Weekly Operations Team, Weekly Leadership Team and GSIP Global Bi-Monthly calls
- General Communication:
- Send the yearly partner event calendar and general announcements to the global GSIP Team
- Coordinate and published yearly videos on business strategy in Talent
- Worked with the Global Alliance Executive and Marketing Team to draft questions and scripts
- Worked with third party vide
- Company and internal editing team Monthly & Quarterly Reviews
- Help ensure consistent scheduling of the M-Reviews and work with Head of GSIP’s administrative assistant
- Draft and keep updated the M-Review template for each alliance to fill out monthly
- Capture action items and track status for each M-Review calls
Quarterly Business Reviews:
- Schedule the quarterly business reviews and coordinate the logistics (hotels, catering, etc…)
- Work with the India team to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Draft the Business Review Template and share with GSIP team
Possess the following qualities:
- Strong project management and finance skills
- Ambitious and knows Capgemini to some extent but is hungry to learn more
- Comfortable with travel and accelerated deadlines
- Comfortable interacting with executives
- Discretion and maturity when it comes to dealing with confidential data
- Works well under pressure
- 2-3 years experience in a related role
- Demonstrated deep content knowledge in individual functional area
- Experience performing work to achieve objectives with minimal guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions pertaining to individual functional area
Experience constructing deliverables suitable for distribution or deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law