027588-Applications Consultant 2 - SAP SCM - SAP MM PP w/ S/4 HANA
SAP MM PP with S/4 HANA
Sr. Consultant Years of Experience per Level:
- Senior Consultant 4 - 6 years
- 2-5 year’s functional experience with one or more SAP Materials Management (MM) module
- 1 - 3 year’s knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working with current SAP Configuration
- 1 - 3 years’ experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- 1 - 3 Full Life Cycle (FLC) large project implementations
- SAP certification(s) preferred (Big 4 preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Applications Consultant 2 - SAP SCM - SAP MM/PP with S/4 HANA
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
You are seen as active member within technology communities.
- Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
- Must have experience in Package Configuration.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
More roles at Capgemini.com http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to cut and paste the follow in the body of your email for immediate consideration
Be sure to include a brief introduction of yourself and your name with this position title in the subject line for the hiring authorities
- Full name
- Contact information (phone + email)
- SKYPE ID – (needed for interviews)
- Location - city, state, zip
- Primary SAP Skillset - Number of years with Primary Skillset
- Configuration experience required - number of years config experience
- Number of SAP FLCs with primary Skillset
- Secondary SAP Skillset / Other related specialized skills
- Do you have S/4 HANA experience - If so, please list
- Number of years within management consulting
- Current employer
- Current title
Is your current project for your employer or a client
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law