027572-Senior Test Consultant - Testing Product Manager
- Coordination of test activities with various team to ensure test projects are executed on time and adhering to the agreed KPI’s and SLA’s
- Allocation of tasks assigned to the team, monitor and guide the team in task execution
- Understand & implement Testing scope within defined timelines and quality standards
- Co-ordinate with testing teams / onsite coordinator for issues resolution
- Conduct test design walkthroughs and reviews
- Ensure that test environment and test data is available and set-up for test execution
- Ensure that test product documentation is complete and updated
- Ensure defect management and defect prevention activities are in place by teams
- Responsible for status reporting and test metrics reporting
- Ensure tractability between requirements and test cases is tracked by teams
- Responsible for adherence to relevant organizational processes
- Identify potential risks and suggest mitigation plan
- Participate in knowledge management activities
- Manage the testing product roadmap to support cross product test manager demands
- Responsible of the regression product test catalog
- Ensure with program automation regression assets has been discussed
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Strong communicator and able to communicate effectively with business personnel – Critical • Extensive experience with test management and defect management tools
- Experience of UAT, SIT, NFT, OAT and DR type test phases and the defects that arise from them. – Mandatory
- Good ability in engaging stakeholders to provide the required level of participation in resolving a defect.
- Show clear leadership and influencing qualities to ensure defects are fixed in a timely manner by the respective teams
- Communicate effectively with test management in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize issues taking into account the impact, severity and the test schedule
- Ability to challenge stakeholders on fix timelines to avoid any slippage of baseline schedules
- Ability to liaise with onshore or offshore teams effectively
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process.
Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests.
You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience.
Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team.
You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas.
You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes.
You also actively participate in at least one community.
Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2, Bachelor's degree
Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law