027542-Sr. Applications Consultant - SAP eWM Inbound Analyst - Onshore
Applications Consultant 2 - SAP eWM Inbound Analyst - Onshore
- Overall 8+ years of SAP experience with minimum of 3+ years in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Should have worked on at least 2 full life cycle implementations in SAP EWM
- Should have done Requirement Gathering/Business Blue Printing in SAP EWM Expertise in SAP Mobile Technologies Implementaitons using:
- SAP Console/IT Mobile/RFID for Radio Frequency Framework Solution design
- Should have sound knowledge in some of SAP ERP modules such as SD/MM/WM
- Should have strong exposure of SAP EWM
Outbound, Inbound and Internal processes with VAS, Quality Inspections and EGR, Wave Management, Physical Inventory, Posting Changes Experience in creation of Master Data i.e. Packing Specifications, Warehouse Organizational Structure, Settling for Handling Units etc.
Must have sound knowledge and experience in configuring/modifying Post Processing Framework in SAP EWM. Along with a strong expertise in setting up the system integration between SAP ERP and SAP EWM
- Proficient in implementing Labor Management, Yard Management and Cross Docking in EWM
- Proficient experience in interface development (RFC/ALE/IDOC/Web Services)
- Extensive expereince in analysis, design, development, testing ,implementation, and documentation
- Experience of having worked in an onsite-offshore delivery model would be a plus
- Experience of having worked in a CMMI organization would be a plus
- Certification in SAP EWM would be a plus
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law