027538-Senior Test Consultant - QA Market Solution Project Manager
• Manage integration testing and solution validation testing in partnership with Enterprise Support, Integration, Product, and Lead Market teams.
• Driving and maintaining Quality Management alignment between Corporate IT, Market IT, and Digital teams.
• Coordinate with offshore teams and handle day to day activities related to work assignment and tracking
• Manage and drive effectiveness and efficiency process improvements; including automated testing and Quality Assurance tools.
• Manages Digital Solution initiatives, accountable for the management of the initiation, planning, execution, closeout phases and their respective deliverables.
• Manages and maintains an initiative roadmap inclusive of project, supplier, and lab/environments for onshore and offshore teams.
• Regularly communicates project status to the Digital PMO and various stakeholders.
• Supports Incident Management functions and establishes Solution Quality reporting metrics and measurements which are used to drive continuous improvement plans.
• Develops strong functional knowledge of the Digital Solution and supporting processes.
• Uses standard Project Management practices to ensure proper change management and the initiative is delivered on time, within budget, and per agreed upon scope.
• Contributes towards non-functional and automation strategies.
• Coordinates all testing partner/supplier activities supporting solution testing and continuous improvement initiatives
Specification / Skills / Experience:
• 5 to 10 years professional experience focused on large QA project management and rollout testing
• Strong QA/Testing experience and understanding of different types of test methodologies
• Experience in Retail/Ecommerce and Digital domain
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Technical background with a deep understanding of modern Agile/DevOps practices preferred
• Innovative thinking, ability to learn new tools and techniques and apply them to the program
• Strong leadership and influencing skills, being able to interact with colleagues in Technology and the Business at all levels.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law