027503-Sales Executive - Contact Mgmt Software
Business Platforms / Contact Mgmt Software Sales Exec / Odigo
With the creation of the new Business Platforms unit, the Group is showing a clear intention to become a true actor in the Business Platform space, multi-client operated solutions addressing either key industry issues or core business functions.
The Business Platforms unit has a combined strength of 2,500 talents across four continents. Digital Customer Experience is one of the core business functions addressed by this unit, thanks to its unique solution, ODIGO.
Created from innovative Capgemini propriety technologies, the ODIGO Cloud-based Multichannel Customer Engagement solution responds to each of the stages of the digital experience of users.
ODIGO is ranked by Gartner as a top leading solution in this market.
Business Platforms benefits from the international dimension of Capgemini to deploy ODIGO across the Globe alongside other entities from the Group.
- Develop business plan and present the business plan during quarterly review sessions
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal forecasting system (SFDC)
- Self-generate leads from a personal rolodex, referral partners, and regional networking events
- Anticipates clients needs, investigates the underlying causes and identifies short and long term solutions
- Manages comparison and differentiation of strengths and weaknesses for each opportunity and client
- Anticipates competitor’s strategy and market position by considering various strategies and articulates differentiation of the ODIGO solution to the client
- Manages business development costs according to levels set by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU sales leadership
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention throughout the Implementation and Support experience Requirements
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 3-5 years of outside enterprise software sales experience with strong sectorial expertise in Banking or in Insurance
- Strong preference for experience in selling software (cloud-based preferably) within the Digital & Customer Experience domain (Contact Center, Customer Engagement, Customer Service, Telephony, CRM solutions).
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law