027494-Senior Applications Consultant - Azure HD Insight Technical Lead
- Design/Modeling skills in Hive
- Design skills in Azure HDInsight
- Design for transformation scripts in Spark/Hive
- Experience in Azure data catalog
- Security controls implementation in data lake
- Qualifications 7+ years
- Design,Development skills in Azure HDInsight/Hortonworks Hadoop 5+ years
- Data Analysis skills
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
- Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
- You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
- You are seen as active member within technology communities.
- Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
- Must have experience in Package Configuration.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law