027422-Senior Programmer/Developer - Mobile Application Development Manager / Tech Lead
Manage software development of Hybrid and native mobile applications.
Design, build, deploy and support large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
Understand the technical requirements of the solution and implement the assigned capabilities while leading an onsite and/or offsite agile development and testing team.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in Hybrid and/or native Android and iOS mobile application development.
- Hands on development experience of a complex mobile application.
- Experience defining and delivering against functional and non-functional requirements – such as performance, reliability, and latency requirements.
- Experience collaborating with a team of programmers with varying skillsets.
- Minimum of 5+ years of industry work experience in the mobile field across a range of mobile technologies.
- Must be up to date on the latest developments and technologies in the mobile environment.
- Must have hands on experience and knowledge of the following:
- UI Design for iOS and Android apps.
- Must have knowledge and experience developing logic that integrate through REST Services to backend systems.
Methodologies: Must feel comfortable working on development environment following Agile methodologies
- Testing: Must work collaboratively with the QA team to resolve reported issues in a timely matter
- Must have experience or good understanding in working collaboratively with remote teams.
Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, are mandatory.
- Experience or knowledge of web services, ESB, SOA distributed applications, is a plus.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law