027393-Business Development Executive / Retail
- Selling Retail IT solution sets in a geographic territory and surrounding area
- Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with C level executives within targeted markets and sectors
- The primary focus and objective will be to develop new logo business in target accounts
- Develop leads into pursuits and close pursuits
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Lead and motivate sales pursuit teams • Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
- Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
- Make significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture • Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Minimum of 10 years experience in selling complex, IT services/customized technology services
- 5 years or greater of recent experience selling technology consulting services for a Tier 1 or 2 global services provider
- 5 years of experience serving clients in Retail.
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend
- A well documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas of $ 8MM- $20MM in ABR
- Recent experience selling consulting services engagements in the $500K – $10MM range
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
- 8-12 reference-able relationships at the C suite, VP or decision maker level
- History of successful sales of technology services deals across multiple offerings including specific experience in application lifecycle services, mobility, cloud, testing solutions and infrastructure transformation services
- Significant experience in territory planning and rapid territory development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
Excellent time management skills
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 10.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management.
We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth.
We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers.
These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law