027380-Programmer / Developer Lead - Java Developer with Cloud AWS
Cloud (AWS) Developer
- As a Cloud (AWS) Application developer, your will contribute to the design/development of cloud native applications with AWS for large scale enterprise applications.
- Use new technologies, techniques and patterns, provide proof of concepts use standards and best practices.
- This role is highly collaborative with other development teams, architects for new project introduction and/or application enhancements.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right person if they are passionate about technology, thrive in ever-changing software solutions, and are motivated by the ability to impact customers in a media & entertainment industry.
Must have Skillset:
- Java 8, Spring, AWS, Docker, JMS, AMQP, Rabbit MQ, Tomcat, Micorservices)
- Should have overall experience of 8 years (or more) in application development and design in JEE technologies,
- Worked on cloud technologies preferably in AWS (or other equivalent) for a minimum of 1-3 years.
- Must be very good with Java7/8, JEE6/7, SOAP & REST (Apache CXF)
- Must have expertise in spring frameworks (core, jdbc, orm, aop, jms, tx, web, rest), good knowledge on other spring umbrella projects like spring-batch, spring-integration, spring-data etc
- Experience in messaging technologies and application frameworks both on JMS (IBM MQ, Sonic MQ) and AMQP (RabbitMQ)
- Good at data layers concepts and technologies both RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL) & NoSQL (MongoDB), must have good knowledge on SQL using spring-jdbc and ORM technolgies like hibernate.
- Must understand application/network security, experience in designing applications with one/two way SSL, OAuth 1/2, SAML, SFTP, Spring Secutity.
- Overall design/implementation of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions; large scale SOA web and mobile-based application systems.
- Use of DevOps tools and practices with development and design of performant and scalable solutions that are technically sound and fit the cloud native application architecture model.
- Experienced in overall all application layers (front end, middleware, service and data) of application architecture
- Experience in application profiling and performance tunning in all layers (front end, service/middleware, data).
- Good understanding on caching technologies, knowledge on HTTP and Object caching, good experience on Redis, Hazelcast or similar APIs.
- Must be good understanding in detail with application severs and web containers configuration and tunning like Tomcat7/8, TCServer, Websphere8, JBoss etc
- Good knowledge on AWS EC2, ECS, VPC, Autoscaling, Security Groups, AWS CLI, Cloud watch.
- Good at containerization of applications (Docker preferable), understand best practicies of docker, develop reusable base images and tune docker applications.
- Should have knowledge on building, pushing and pulling docker images to AWS ECR repositories.
- Good at Core/JEE design patterns.
Nice to Have:
Experienced in any of the scripting language (shell, bash, ruby, python)
Good working experience in ELB, ALB, S3, EBS, Cloudfront, RDS, Elastic Cache, Direct Connect, Route 53, IAM, SQS.
Knowledge of defining AWS security groups which can act as virtual firewalls to control the incoming traffic onto one or more AWS EC2 instances, knowledge of configuration of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) users and groups for improved login authentication.
Implementation of AWS high-availability using AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), which can perform balance across instances in multiple availability zones.
Experience in real-time monitoring and alerting of applications deployed in AWS using Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail and Simple Notification Service.
Assigned AWS elastic IP addresses to work around host or availability zone failures by quickly re-mapping the address to another or availability zone failures by quickly re-mapping the address to another running instances.
Experience in deploying and monitoring applications on various platforms using Elastic Bean Stalk, setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from Amazon Web Services AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, various AWS EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier to move old data to archives, based on retention policy of database/applications.
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies both for cloud native application and non-cloud applications, experience in Git, Chef, Jenkins, Puppet, Hudson, Bamboo etc.
- Good at understanding *NIX systems, experienced in administration, bash / shell scripting.
- Knowledge on Mesosphere & Marathon is added advantage
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include:
Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management.
We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth.
We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers.
These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.